Welcome to the Thiga Academy.
Our Product Management Training offerings:
- Product Management Fundamentals (Level 01)
- Product Management Advanced (Level 02)
- Product Management Expert (Level 03)
Product Management Fundamentals
This Product Management Training course will teach you about the importance of not just having the right toolkit for Product Management but also knowing which tools to use and when. It will also teach you about the importance of the Product Management mindset and we’ll use both theory and practical examples to get you and your team toward product excellence.
What we cover:
Topics: Vision & Strategy, Innovation & Ideation, Design Thinking, MVP, Lean Startup, Prioritisation, Agility, Forming a Product Culture, Growth Hacking, Roadmapping, Analytics – Measure & Metrics.
Product Management Advanced
This Advanced Product Management Training course is for you if you’re familiar with the essentials of Product Management and want to extend your learning to strengthen your Product Management skillset. This training focuses on harnessing the Product Growth mindset.
What we cover:
- The fundamental concepts and mindset of Product Growth: KPIs, Growth process, AARRR funnel
- Define your Growth strategy: Segmentation, growth channel identification (Bulls eye Framework)
- Leverage Growth tools, from acquisition to retention.
Product Management Expert
This training is for experienced Product Managers looking to take the next step in their career or for those that are already in a position to manage Product Managers. E.g. Head Of Product, VP Product, Director of Product, CPO etc..
Managing Product teams means adopting and adapting organisations, processes and new cultures. It also means knowing how to mix with particular profiles and professions whose outlines may seem blurred.
Additional Training & Certification
Product Growth Training
Two-day training to understand the Product Growth mindset, methods and know-how:
- Discover the fundamental concepts and mindset of Product Growth: KPIs, Growth process, AARRR funnel
- Define your Growth strategy: segmentation, growth channel identification (Bulls eye Framework)
- Leverage Growth tools, from acquisition to retention
Design Thinking Training
This training is for current Product Managers and Product Owners.
Our UX Designers will give you the knowledge to implement a Design Thinking process, from user needs discovery to a validated prototype. They will also teach you the Design Sprint methodology.